Plain Team Rider Kaden
1. Who Got you into Skateboarding.
My uncle Chad
2. What was the first trick you learned?
The first trick I learned was a varial kickflip
3. Who was your first hook-up or sponsor?
Salty Peaks Boardshop
4. What is your biggest highlight in skateboarding up to this point?
Getting hooked up from DC
5.What is your favorite spot to shred and why?
Salt Lake City, because it's home and has butter spots everywhere you look.
6.Where is someplace you would like to skate but haven't?
MACBA- Barcelona, Spain
7. Who in your crew deserves some shine ad and why?
All of them, because they're doing what they love and working hard for it.
8. When you aren't skating what else do you like to do?
I like to play guitar and watch movies with my babe Lilly.
9. What are your plans for the next 12 months?
Id like to progress in skateboarding as much as I can.
10. Anything you want to say to the up and comers or shout outs?
Skateboarding rules, never stop!