Plain Team Rider Dane
From: Encinitas, CA
1. We all got into skating because of somebody-who got you into it?
My dad got me into skating and surfing when I was a kid.
2. What's your first set and trick?
My first trick was a pop shuv it I don't really understand the question other than that.
3. Your first ad and/or hookup (brand or shop)?
4. What's your Personal highlight in skating up to this point?
My personal highlights are probably my part from last year and a part I am currently working on with my freind.
5. What's your favorite spot (city, country, diy) to shred and why?
Poods park is an everyday favorite and I love skating downtown San Diego.
6. A spot you wish you could of skated but never did?
7. Who in your crew deserves some shine ad why?
My good friends Andy Dolberg and shayan. Andy for his style and pop and shayan because of his fearless approach to bombing huge hills.
8. When you’re not skating-what else do you like to do?
I love hiking, camping, and I work almost full time at Starbucks
9. What are your plans for the next 12 months?
Skate as much as possible and to have fun!!
10. Anything you want to say to the upcomers or any shout-outs?
Shout out to Encinitas and Plain Skateboards